Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Work America Shoes & Boots

Rambo66

New in Town
Someone mentioned Work America workboots in the 30's & 40's Workboot thread. I was always curious about the quality of these shoes. I'm assuming they're not the quality level of Red Wing or Chippewa, anyone have any experience or info about them?

carter

I'll Lock Up
Did this really need a new thread?

Rambo66 said:
Someone mentioned Work America workboots in the 30's & 40's Workboot thread. I was always curious about the quality of these shoes. I'm assuming they're not the quality level of Red Wing or Chippewa, anyone have any experience or info about them?

As posted in the Work Boot thread, I have both Redwing boots and Work America boots. The Work America boot will hold up for years under some tough usage, comes in many widths, and is at least 1/2 the price of Redwings at full retail. Did you look at the linked website?

Rambo66

New in Town
Thanks! I have Red Wing, Chippewa and Carolina boots and they're great BUT I like some of the styles that Work America has, specifically the styles below.

Shoes.jpg

BrownBoots.jpg

BlackBoots.jpg

BlackBoots3.jpg

BlackBoots2.jpg

celtic

A-List Customer
I recently received a catalog from B.A. Mason and I have been wondering about the "Work America" line as well.

Carter: Can you please tell us where your boots were made, and how true to size they are?

willyk57

New in Town
It is time to drag another old thread back to the top. I have been looking for information about the Work America line of boots with no success. Does anybody have more information about where they are made and what the quality is?

Thanks,
Willyk57

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran