Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

work pants

Ryan

Familiar Face
I saw a post a while ago about jeans but didnt see anything about work pants. Has anyone tried the RangeWear Frontier Pants? Not sure when something like this would have been worn. Appears to have a higher waist, fish back, adjustable back buckle and brace buttons on the outside. Another site said these are button fly and have a watch pocket. In a heavy canvas material.
http://www.whetstonesmerc.com/id113.html

LocktownDog

Call Me a Cab
Thanks for the link, Ryan. I hadn't heard of that place. The pants sure do look good and are a great price too. May have to pick up a pair myself.

Richard

Ryan

Familiar Face
They look like pants you see the workers in the factories wearing. I don't know, more 20's? I looked around on the web and some places had these pants for under 40 bucks, I might just buy a pair. Maybe dark brown.
My Dickies and Bens have held up great and have that old cut/look to them but I think these might have a better old look when I work on the Ranch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran