Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Worlds greatest eBay listing.

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
Why?

Why would anyone think anyone else would bid $185 on this? And why take a picture of the screen when you have a picture of the item on your phone?
This can't be real, how stupid can a person be?

PS: i love the fact he took two different pictures, just in case 1 wasn't good enough...

I must've spent a good 10 minutes trying to comprehend the logic behind this! I mean, obviously, the 'seller' has TWO devices perfectly capable of taking photos, and this is what he comes up with!?

Only possible explanation is that they cannot figure out how to upload photos from a phone to a computer and the webcam is too crap to take a photo of the jacket, so this seemed like the best idea. That, or the listing is a joke. I'm gonna ask him if the jacket is naked cowhide or heavy steer.

Reactions: Gav

nick123

I'll Lock Up
Given his location, I think he totally "Hollywooded" that listing...

Wouldn't be surprised if the buyer receives a USB cord.
image.jpg

Last edited:

tropicalbob

My Mail is Forwarded Here
He told someone he wanted to sell his jacket, so they said, "Take a picture of it and put it on ebay." So he did. Must be one of my students.

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
Is a Steve McQueen Triumph motorcycle included with the winning bid of that $8000 Schott Motorcycle Leather Jacket? :eek: Strangest eBay auction I have ever seen. o_O

bretron

Call Me a Cab
So you were the guy that bid 16 times straight without any other bidders. I like your style bro!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21