Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Worth the wait and every penny...!

Johnnynotoes

Familiar Face
Just pulled in my driveway for lunch. As I step out a Canada Post truck pulls up. Great timing....the lad had a large weighty box for me. Oho, says I, there be only one thing in a large weighty box due here!

So here I sit swathed in something akin to armor, reeking of tanned hide and suddenly forgetting my grumblely stomach. Another Aero FQHH Highwayman finds a back to sit.

Fit? Dead on. Colour? Brown and beautiful. Lining? Wool red Stewart. Standard jacket really...no customizing though iffen I had my time back I may have omitted the storm cuffs. No matter! Worth every penny and the shipping eluded customs...No extra cost to me. I'll be sending Mark thankyous as soon as I stop ranting.

I'm sure we all know the jacket but I'll try a pic or two later on. This thing is fantastic...I'll look it over closer this evening. I was aware of the stories concerning weight and stiffness but one has to see to believe. My cow motorcycle jacket is about as heavy but supple as all hell. This? This is going to take a wee bit of work! [no biking in this one though] How's our forecast I'm wondering? Nelly's going to be feeling the brunt of Southwestern Ontario thunderstorms afore too long I figures. Utility jacket extraordinaire...Thank you Aero. Glad The Lounge was available too for the many threads that aided my decisions. Good stuff. J.

Cooperson

One Too Many
Ahh the smell and feel of a new Aero - nothing quite like it. Don't be too concerned by the initial stiffness, mine is only a few weeks old and is nice and soft already. Many congratulations and wear it in good health. Would love to see some pics when you get chance.

Cheers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany