Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB: 40's & WWII posters

Shawn F.

Familiar Face
I am looking to decorate my shop office in a 40's theme and WWII. I am in need of posters of ads car related and/or WWII or any advertising posters that fit the era. Maybe even small usable office supplies as well!

Thanks in advance!

Gene

Practically Family
I have some WWII ads from various Life, Collier's, Look, and such magazines from the era if you're interested. I'll sell them cheap!

Shawn F.

Familiar Face
Definately interested! Not trying to be picky but whats the size of them so I know what I need to look for as far as frames go?
Thanks Gene!

Shawn F.

Familiar Face
I would like to bump this to the top again! I am still in need of WWII stuff for my office. So far I have not gotten in contact with anyone on here so will try this again.
Thanks in advance!

dakotanorth

Practically Family
vintagearte.com has a LOT of posters- definitely posters from the era you want.
Granted, they are reprints- high-res prints on bond paper. Great stuff, but the price is a bit rich.

Shawn F.

Familiar Face
Thanks for the leads guys! The Tony-Photos guy has some nice ones starting out at CHEAP prices. I will give a few a shot. As for the other site, they have some nice stuff too that I will look into! Thanks again and please keep sending more leads if at all possible! I did pick up a supposedly WWII table top lighter from Japan in brass that works and is the shape of a tank. You push the antenna on it down and the turrett pops up with the flame. Pictures will be posted on it later...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany