Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB 7 3/4 Homburg Black or Grey

YoungHatLover1994

New in Town
Hello everybody! My name is Silas, I am 19, and this is my first post on TheFedoraLounge!

Since I was a very young child I have always admired and wanted a fine hat. My style has never quite been the same as most my age as you can imagine with the current trends and culture. I am more of the symphony goer / Sinatra type.

The high costs of a fine hat has always prevented me from being able to purchase one I'm afraid. So I am a hatless young man with great hopes! lol.

I know specifically what I desire though! I long for a beautiful black or lighter grey fur felt homburg. Naturally in my size, 7 3/4. I have a larger head so I know this may narrow my chances just a bit of finding what I am looking for, but I am nevertheless hopeful :)

I prefer a style of homburg closer to that of Biltmore, Stetson, or Dobbs. ( A slightly shorter/wider crown and flatter brim vs the pointer and more curled brims as seen on some. )

So I am looking for a hat I can cherish and put to good use for a long time to come, as this will be not an addition to a collection, but my hat.

I greatly anticipate all the fount of knowledge you are able to offer and hope for plenty of kind offers :)

Thank you so much,

Silas

Also: Some internet photo's for an idea of what I am attempting to explain. These are the colors and style I am interested in:

il_570xN.423058619_cdej.jpg

Homburg-Hat-with-light-grey-brim-edge-black-hat-band.jpg

Last edited:

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
If you'd be interested in a milan straw homburg (shown below) then I could let it go for a reasonable price. It is a size 7 3/4 Miller brand.
IMG_5501.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmichael