Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB: Brown Schott 619/626 Large or similar

EspressoTime

New in Town
Hello! I bought a Schott 613SH at the start of this year (the reviews on this forum solidified the choice for me) and I am now hooked on the double rider style. At this point, I am in need of something similar in brown to ease the desire to live in black horsehide everyday.

Hopefully someone is selling a Schott 619 or maybe a brown 626, size large. I am also open to other suggestions. My preference is lighter to mid weight, horsehide if possible (which Schott seems to be lacking in anything but black), and large or size 42/44 depending on the fit.

I am also open to trades. I have the following, one of which I plan on selling at some point anyways.

-Schott 530, black, large, BNWT. Never worn since I bought the jacket below immediately afterwards.

-Schott P665, large, thick black CXL cowhide. Ideally I’d keep this one but I just don’t reach for it over the 613SH much anymore.

I can attach pictures of the above as needed.

Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner