Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB: Black Cavanagh and other older vintage black fedoras

Iyor

One of the Regulars
I'm looking to buy some nice black cavanagh fedoras along with other vintage black fedoras in good condition in around size 6 7/8 to around 7 1/8 or around 22" but can also be a drop bigger or smaller. Also interested in borsalino, mallory, stetson, knox, and any others you can come up with.

Last edited:

Olddustystuff

New in Town
I have an incredible Vintage Borsalino "Misto" Fedora in 7 1/8 available my head is 7 3/8. This one is the cleanest I have ever owned. Color is brown fleck gray almost like coccoa was mixed with ashes. Dates from the late 30's to the early 40's. still has price tag inside the band. Almost no wear at all. Hat is a 10. I can send pics. Please PM me with your number. It's not cheap but worth every penny.

Albie
"Keeping Vintage alive one thread at a time"

Terry "The Hat"

Practically Family
I have a mint condition Kevin McAndrew in a small 7 1/2 LO with the original box I'll let go for $53.00 shipped (which is what I have in it counting the shipping). I just bought it off of Ebay and it's a little tight on me. It's a sweet hat and I never thought of selling it until you posted this. The box is inside of another box and is in pretty good shape (a couple of torn corners on the lid). The hat is flawless. Here is the Ebay Ad I bought it off of. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300571525191&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Terry

Last edited:

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Is black the only color you are looking for? I have plenty off hats but have sold most of the black ones.

Iyor

One of the Regulars
Charcoal gray can also work but pretty much black unless its something special

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
I have an incredible Vintage Borsalino "Misto" Fedora in 7 1/8 available my head is 7 3/8. This one is the cleanest I have ever owned. Color is brown fleck gray almost like coccoa was mixed with ashes. Dates from the late 30's to the early 40's. still has price tag inside the band. Almost no wear at all. Hat is a 10. I can send pics. Please PM me with your number. It's not cheap but worth every penny.

Albie
"Keeping Vintage alive one thread at a time"

Thought he said black...

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
No problem but it is a "small" 7 1/2. Just thought I'd toss it out there just in case.
I have a Fedora that says it is a 7 1/4 and I wear a size 7 3/8 or will wear 7 1/2 and adjust it. So a size 7 1/2 just may work for you??? Also what are you looking for style wise? Large brim, trimmed edge, thin or wide hat band? And lastly what do you have set for a budget ( yes I realize you want a deal as we all do).

Last edited:

Iyor

One of the Regulars
Its got to be at least a 2.25" brim, any sized ribbon, any edge. I'm not really set on a budget as long as its a good hat. I'm looking more for a good hat than a good deal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn