Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB Eastman or aeroleather or thurston B3 bomber

trialsallday

One of the Regulars
Hi everyone I'm new to the forum. I'm looking to buy a used Eastman or aeroleather , or thurston B3 bomber jacket in size 44. I'd prefer to find one here in United States if anyone has one they want to part with. Let me know thanks. – Artie

trialsallday

One of the Regulars
Good luck![/QUOTE
Good luck!
Hi cooper
if I'm being unreasonable please say so. Kinda learning here and I'm new to the forum, I was just going buy what I've seen other ones sell for and what others are asking on the classifieds on the Eastman site. I said 6-7 cuz I figured that's what used ones went for but if you think it's not enough please let me know and maybe we can work something out
Best
-Artie

Cooper A-2

Practically Family
Hi
point is, for good ( quality) large sizes you have three options:
1) pay premium , wait a few weeks ( 8-
10 weeks) and get a new one...winter ends in March...
2) buy a good condition one in good size and pay almost the new price ( see Ebay offers) but have it as fast as you pay for...
3) buy cheap, get cheap, resell, loose time and $$$, and go back to 1) or 2)
Up to you...
Good luck!

Last edited:

regius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
sorry, will post pic later. this one is considered 90% new, only had it for one winter after all, then stored away. I can tell you I won't ask for $1000!

Cooper A-2

Practically Family
Hi everyone I'm new to the forum. I'm looking to buy a used Eastman or aeroleather , or thurston B3 bomber jacket in size 44. I'd prefer to find one here in United States if anyone has one they want to part with. Let me know thanks. – Artie
A few nice ones on Ebay.com right now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elzbthy