Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB Freewheelers Mulholland, Black, Size 36

ChienChilla

One of the Regulars
Hi everyone. I’m on the hunt for a black Mulholland in size 36 (or possibly 34 depending on the measurements). I know this is a long shot, but if you have one you’re looking to move, please reach out. Pictures of measurements with a measuring tape and fit pictures would be helpful. Thank you.

ChienChilla

One of the Regulars
I have another proposition for anyone who’s interested. Would anyone who has a black 36 Mulholland want to for a brown one?

ChienChilla

One of the Regulars
Hello everyone. Just wanted to give you all a heads up. I'm almost certain that someone on here tried to scam me this past Sunday (3/31/2024).

A member by the name of davidlorezen messaged me on Sunday saying that his friend Gary is selling a Mulholland and provided me the email address of his friend, garyreneau283@gmail.com. I emailed Gary to inquire about the Mulholland and became suspicious. Below are the reasons why.

1. davidlorezen became a member of FL that same Sunday morning at 8:13am.

2. When I asked Gary for the price of the Mulholland, he did not give me a price but instead asked me what price I'd be willing to offer for it.

3. Gary wanted me to send payment via PayPal F&F or Zelle. He did not want PayPal G&S. The reason he gave was that he did not have PayPal, but that if I wanted to send via PayPal, I should send it to his "son's" account, and the reason he wanted F&F is because supposedly the last time someone tried sending money to his son's account via G&S, it got "limited" (whatever that means).

4. I asked Gary to show me proof that he was in possession of the jacket, either by hopping on a video call with me and showing me the jacket, or at the very least provide a picture of the jacket along with a handwritten note and date/time stamp. He said he'd "use his wife's phone" to call me.

At this point, I was almost certain this is a scam, but wanted to see how far he'd go with this, so I gave him my number to see if he'd actually call. I can update everyone if this progresses further.

ChienChilla

One of the Regulars
Bump. Still looking for a black Mulholland in size 36. Or if you have one and want to trade for a brown one, let me know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner