Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB Modern Stetson PANAMA Open Road or Brewster in SZ 7

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
Hello Everyone!

I'm looking to buy a modern Stetson Open Road (REAL PANAMA, NOT SHANTUNG) or Stetson Brewster Panama in Size 7. PM me if you have anything. I will buy outright or trade. Let me know.

Thanks!

jlee562

I'll Lock Up
If you can't find a deal on a lightly used one, I know there was a size 7 Panama Open Road floating around on eBay a few weeks ago, and Meyer the Hatter still shows them on their webpage.

I was in Hatguys in Oakland a few weeks ago and they still had Brewsters in stock.

John Galt

Vendor
Hello Everyone!

I'm looking to buy a modern Stetson Open Road (REAL PANAMA, NOT SHANTUNG) or Stetson Brewster Panama in Size 7. PM me if you have anything. I will buy outright or trade. Let me know.

Thanks!

Please PM me. I think I may have what you are looking for. Need to check it tomorrow at the office to make sure it's a genuine & not shantung - also size 7 vs 7 1/8. I actually have 2, one (more vintage) is my go to, and the other, which I will part with if it suits your specs.

John Galt

Vendor
Hi there. The hat I have is a size 7, but it is shantung. Here's a couple of shots:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21376383597.269102.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21376383621.602392.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy