Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB: Straw Boater in a size 7 to 7 1/8

Bernie Zack

One of the Regulars
I wear between a size 7 and a 7 1/8. Because the range of measurement can be significant for a size 7, I will simply say that I am in the market to purchase a straw boater that measures 22 inches in circumfrence, inside of the sweatband. I've been searching on e-bay for some time now, but have been unsuccessful Thus, I am turning to TFL, where I have been very successful in the past on this classified forum. If anyone has what I am looking for, please PM me. Thanks.
Bernie

Last edited:

Auld Edwardian

A-List Customer
Ahoy There, Should you require a Straw Boater in the future, you might wish to consider James Lock & Co. They are in London England and having been founded in 1676, also happen to be the worlds oldest hat shop. Mind you their hats are not inexpensive, but you get what you pay for. I got my Boater there in 1985 and, having been carefully treated, it is still going strong. They also have a delightful range of tempting hats. Here is a link. http://www.lockhatters.co.uk/ Best Wishes.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic