Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB: XXL Men's Derby/Topper/Fedora--US Size 7 3/4-7 7/8 (63cm)

Bespoken4

New in Town
Hello,
I'm looking to purchase top-quality vintage top hats, derbies or fedoras in size 7 3/4 U.S., or larger. If you're looking to make some room, please message me with a photo/description of what you have. I'd say, most of all, I'd love to find a derby/bowler--and all the huge ones, it seems, have disappeared! I'm on-the-level and am open to discussing. Thanks very much.....Greg

makitright

One of the Regulars
Hello,
I'm looking to purchase top-quality vintage top hats, derbies or fedoras in size 7 3/4 U.S., or larger. If you're looking to make some room, please message me with a photo/description of what you have. I'd say, most of all, I'd love to find a derby/bowler--and all the huge ones, it seems, have disappeared! I'm on-the-level and am open to discussing. Thanks very much.....Greg
I don't have a Bowler or Derby as they are very hard to find in our size...as you know.

But i do have several fedoras, homburgs and panama's/straws that I can sell to you. Send me a PM to have the discussion.

Magus

Practically Family
Hello,

Hi Greg, I know your request was put up a while back but I found it while I was researching the cost of bowlers because I have one I'm going to put up here. I don't think it's quite a 7 3/4 it's definitely a 7 1/2 probably a large 7 1/2. I'll take an exact measurement of the inside when I get home. But it's a very old one, in excellent shape.

Cheers,
M

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusa80