Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTS: Pith helmet and Watership Trading Waxed Hat

backpacker416

Familiar Face
Hey guys, this is my first post here in the classifieds. Trying to sell a few hats to buy another! lol. These hats come from a smoke free home and have been in my closet for awhile. The Watership Trading Co. hat I bought new and never wore it. Made in USA. The Pith helmet I got second hand, is in terrific shape and I never wore it either. The Watership hat is a large and Im asking $40. The Pith helmet is marked a 7 1/2 but is NOT that size. Its marked British Khaki and made in India. My best guess is that it shrunk over time. But its still in great shape, the only thing is that the chin strap is missing a metal buckle. But the leather is still there. Im asking $50 for this one. Hats are sold as is. Paypal only and please CONUS shipping only, and no PO boxes. Hats will be shipped FREE via FEDEX. Thanks for looking and please email me for any questions or more pics, euroross@hotmail.com. Thanks for looking. Ross

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran