Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTS: Real McCoy US Navy N-1 Deck Jacket - Olive

Status
Not open for further replies.

ausreenactor

One of the Regulars
Purchased on an expensive whim. Have two RM N-1s and need to make room for a Deck Zip. This is a rare size 42 jacket. I have only ever encountered this one Olive Green in a 42 in years of searching. These are generous fit for a 42-44 inch chested individual. It is very accommodating and unrestricting on my size 44 frame. The jacket is in EXCELLENT condition. Retailing upwards of US$700. Cuff, collar and waist knits all in exceptional shape. Inside of collar is great. Lining and arm fabrics are pristine. Rare and never to be repeated opportunity for someone to get hold of an elusive reproduction jacket. MEASUREMENTS: Please understand that a bulky jacket has a reduced internal measurement due to lining etc. Chest 26" Zipper 23 1/8" Flat waist 23 1/2" Shoulders 20 1/2" Back 29 1/8" Sleeve (seam to end of sleeve) 24 1/2" Sleeve (collar seam, around sleeve to wrist) 32 1/8" Great jacket for the price. NO ODOURS. Great jacket for the price. Subsidised Airmail Globally at 50% of actual rate. Email for high res pics. Last pic shows a bloom in the centre back. It is the grain of the fabric. Back is flawless. Thanks. Asking $425 plus shipping.

N1.jpg
N7.jpg
N2.jpg
N3.jpg
N4.jpg
N5.jpg
N6.jpg
N8.jpg
N9.jpg

ausreenactor

One of the Regulars
SOLD to a discerning collector in the USA. Shipping Monday. Thank you FL for the attention. More views here in one FL thread than two previous listings on eBay combined. Might have to rethink my future sales. :eusa_clap

ausreenactor

One of the Regulars
Your facetious jibes know no bounds. Will leave that to the new buyer. Just letting everyone know that I appreciate the opportunity to sell a jacket here on the Fedora Lounge. Are you just upset you bought a Pike Brothers N-1 instead of something more appealing?

Last edited:

Peter Mackin

One Too Many
Your facetious jibes know no bounds. Will leave that to the new buyer. Just letting everyone know that I appreciate the opportunity to sell a jacket here on the Fedora Lounge. Are you just upset you bought a Pike Brothers N-1 instead of something more appealing?

I'm buying a pike bros n1 ,,,

To each their own. Depending on size you could pick up a Buzz Rickson for under $300 from Yahoo Japan. Is the lack of the decal the main driver for the Pike Brothers? Scott has been attempting to sell one without success. I thought this may have been the motivation to comment in the manner he did.

Peter - pay no attention. I have two guys on VLJ that PM'd me minutes after posting. It's on ME - I have not yet set them the pics and numbers.
Good try though Trevvy.
It's a super jacket Peter.

Peter Mackin

One Too Many
Peter - pay no attention. I have two guys on VLJ that PM'd me minutes after posting. It's on ME - I have not yet set them the pics and numbers.
Good try though Trevvy.
It's a super jacket Peter.

Thanks Scott...I'm looking forward to getting it....I saw yours a while back n saw one at aero when I collected my two remakes...Peter

lewisskimonster

Familiar Face
I've got a Pike coming from Germany, but it appears to be in no man's land after clearing US Customs. An agent from USPS is supposed to be tracking it down. If, and when it shows up, it probably won't be getting any wear until next Fall, LOL

A few years back, USPS lost two jackets I sold. Expensive leather. One was found to have been taken by a manager. Took me six months + to get the insurance.
Good luck. Hope it gets to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner