Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTS: Vanson Enfield Leather Jacket - Black - Size 44 - MADE IN USA - Excellent

South

One of the Regulars
For Sale

Vanson Enfield Leather Jacket Size 44 Black

Made in the USA (not one of the current central American versions)

Black Heavyweight Cowhide. I bought it new and have worn it less than 4 times and very briefly each time (less than 30-45 minutes each time). It is in excellent condition. This is a beautiful, heavy-duty, leather jacket. It's still stiff.

Non-smoking household. No musty smells, no other smells whatsoever, other than the "new leather" smell. It's never been in the rain nor been wet. (Note: The lighting makes the leather look faded in some areas. It's not - I just couldn't get the lighting right or a camera setting or something.)

Specs from Vanson:
- Competition weight cowhide
- 2 Leather lined hand pockets
- 1 Zip close chest pocket
- 1 Inside lining wallet pocket
- 1 Zip close inside lining pocket
- Brass zippers
- Zip close sleeves
- Rayon lining
- Leather wind flap
- Adjustable side belts with solid brass side buckles
- Leather hang loop in neck
- Made in USA

$450 shipped CONUS/USA only. Payment accepted by PayPal.

IMG_2476Medium.jpg

IMG_2478Medium.jpg

IMG_2483Medium.jpg

IMG_2482Medium.jpg

IMG_2479Medium.jpg

IMG_2480Medium.jpg

Last edited:

Nic23

New in Town
Hiya. This is my first post on the site and I apologise if my etiquette is not what it should be. I'm from London, UK, and I've long admired the Vanson Enfield model but they're hard to get hold of at a sensible price over here. Might you consider posting outside CONUS/USA?

South

One of the Regulars
Hiya. This is my first post on the site and I apologise if my etiquette is not what it should be. I'm from London, UK, and I've long admired the Vanson Enfield model but they're hard to get hold of at a sensible price over here. Might you consider posting outside CONUS/USA?

Nic - email sent.

South

One of the Regulars
Why don't you buy it for $400 on another site? You're trying to damage my ad. If someone doesn't want to buy it, that's up to them. If they want to offer less, that's up to them. But, it's not up to you to police others' ads.

It's bad form to post negative comments in somebody's ad.

South

One of the Regulars
It's negative and bad form to post comments like that in someone's ad. If you don't understand that, think if you want people to post comments like that in your ad?

You should remove your comments.

Last edited:

Peter Mackin

One Too Many
Im sorry to see that you seem to think its acceptable to come to this forum @ berate me for my post.I have never had the need to place an ad to sell one of my jackets.Ihope your jacket sells soon,be it at $400 or $450,,its your jacket,,shame you had to resort to bullying @ insults to get your point across,,No hard feelings from me though,,oh @ my enfield was delivered today,,new with tags,,great deal at $450 delivered,,,ps,,you aint wrong on one point in your ad,,,great jackets,,,,,,,,,,:D

South

One of the Regulars
How about staying out of this ad and any other thread I may post. I don't know what your problem is, but you're doing nothing but being a problem. Attacking my ad and then saying I'm being insulting and bullying. Making passive-aggressive comments and then putting a smiley face on it and saying "no hard feelings". That's delusional.

You had no interest in buying this jacket, but for some reason, you want to make comments to ruin an ad you have nothing to do with. Just keep your comments to yourself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner