Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTT: For a Grey Fedora

splintercellsz

I'll Lock Up
As the title says. I am looking to trade what I have for a grey Fedora, or Homburg. I'd prefer something from around the 1930s-1940s, but if it is more modern, I'd like it to be closer to the dimensions posted below, as those seem to work best with my head shape.

For the Fedora
Preferably a taller crown, minimal taper, around 5 3/4 inches tall. Thicker ribbon, with a brim around 2 3/8 inches.

For a Homburg, whatever you have, as I have never owned one, but I would prefer a Fedora.

My size is a 7 1/4, but I could pull a larger 7 1/8.

The Borsalino is a 7 3/8 but the sweat is wrinkled due to it being too large for my head, but other than that, no issues what so ever. (You can see the Borsalino & Hart Schaffner & Marx Blazer in my Avatar.)

The blazer measurements are:

Hart Schaffner & Marx:
•Chest (Pit-to-Pit): 20
•Bottom of collar to hem on the back: 31
•Sleeve Lenth: 25
•Shoulder seam to shoulder seam across back : 18
•Largest part of the lapel: 3

Middishade:
•Chest (Pit-to-Pit): 22
•Bottom of collar to hem on the back: 33
•Sleeve Lenth: 25
•Shoulder seam to shoulder seam across back : 18
•Largest part of the lapel: 3

On the Middishade, there are what look to be two moth bites, but they are not that bad. I can send those, and other pics if you are interested, in a PM or by E-mail.

I'd prefer to just trade the Fedora, or the Fedora + a Blazer, but if you like all three, we could work something out. I am also able to toss in about $30 in cash to aid in shipping costs...

Here is a photo of the group:

00514.jpg

Last edited:

splintercellsz

I'll Lock Up
Bump.

If anyone has a modern Grey fedora, I'd like it to be as close to the measurements in the first post as possible, with minimal Crown Taper, as taper just doesn't sit well with my head shape...

splintercellsz

I'll Lock Up
If the items above don't tickle your fancy, I have a $150 Arrow Blazer that has never been worn, that I have lotted together with 12 ties, and two 1970's Blazers.

Pics on Request!

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou