Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WWII B7 Shearling Parka, November 1, 2022

Skred

New in Town
I am looking to purchase a WWII B7 Shearling Parka. Online prices from from $100 (known scam site) to $2,000.

Where would you buy one?
B3 shearling Bomber Fur military pilot World II Flying aviation air Leather  jacket Environmental protection of leather Men's B7|bomber fur|leather  jacketleather jacket leather jacket - AliExpress

P
T

B3 shearling Bomber Fur military pilot ...
aliexpress.com
· In stock

Mens Sheepskin Coat Duffle Coat Real Fur Brown Designer Shearking Leather Jacket | eBay​

Aloysius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Do you mean an original, or the parka type in general? The B-7 was made for an extremely short period of time during the war.

Aero, whether direct or through Thurston, is probably the best bet. I considered getting one from them before I chose an N-3B instead.

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
I would want a nice Arctic version at some point.
They're pricey but they will turn more heads than the standard Canada Goose, and even the overpriced Monclers.

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
Or get a Soviet sheepskin Bekesha military coat for 10 times less than RMC. 10 times more badass (probably 10 times warmer, too). When I was a teenager in Poland, these were all tbe rage, lol. But there were winters then...:)

f2002q

One of the Regulars
Or get a Soviet sheepskin Bekesha military coat for 10 times less than RMC. 10 times more badass (probably 10 times warmer, too). When I was a teenager in Poland, these were all tbe rage, lol. But there were winters then...:)

That looks like a serious winter coat.

[/URL]

These are warm af, I've tried a few on as every eastern bloc country made a carbon copy of it but it tends to look hobo, though. With coats like this, it's important to go luxury 'cause these can turn you into the "...the government!" guy after three wears.

Pantxo

New in Town
Morning Gents!
I have a short Bekesha that I absolutely love! This coat is seriously warm! I've used it for long walks in -26C/-15F with just a long sleeve cotton t shirt under it and I felt no cold! These sheepskin coats are military issue so they are slapped together for soldiers and though they are well constructed, they are very roughed and have a peculiar smell due to the finish of the coat. If I use a mid layer, this coat can easily take -40C/F.
The day I took these pics it was 30F ... I was actually hot in my coat!

Attachments

• bekesh.jpeg
    bekesh.jpeg
    230.8 KB · Views: 95
  • bekesh2.jpeg
    bekesh2.jpeg
    97.5 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:

f2002q

One of the Regulars
Morning Gents!
I have a short Bekesha that I absolutely love! This coat is seriously warm! I've used it for long walks in -26C/-15F with just a long sleeve cotton t shirt under it and I feel no cold! These sheepskin coats are military issue so they are slapped together for a soldier and though they are well constructed, they are very roughed and have a peculiar smell due to the finish of the coat. If I use a mid layer, this coat can easily take -40C/F.
The day of these pics is was 30F ... I was actually hot in my coat!

I like the darker color ones better! Very nice coat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner