Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds


  1. Tomasz Zieniewicz

    Classic trilby Mayser Elite grey felt 70/80s hat

    A Mayser Elite grey trilby hat from 70s (or early 80s) is looking for a new home. Im looking to get 34€/38$. Hat is in a very good condition as shown in pictures. It has a small fold on its left side that needs to be smoothed during cleaning, and a small glued burst on the inside of the hat...
  2. Lefty

    Ask a question, get an answer

    This seems to work on other sites, so I figure that it deserves a shot here. If you've got a quick hat question and don't see a thread for it, just post it here. Whether the question is about cleaning, anatomy of a hat, brands, etc., this is the place. Here's one to break the ice.
  3. Dave999

    What is this type of short brimmed trilby called and where can I buy one ?

    I bought this hat at a festival a few years ago and have been looking for similar hats ever since with no luck. Does anyone know an online outlet with similar hats ? Or some name drops of what to search for it. Currently I've been searching for short rimmed trilbys and have had no luck . Thanks