Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

1:6 Scale World War II Dioramas

Sarge

One of the Regulars

carter

I'll Lock Up
These are some of the most detailed dioramas I've seen. If you go to the third link and look at France 1944, there are some shots of these men setting up the diorama. These gentlemen have taken their interest to a level not often seen. Thanks for sharing this.

Smithy

I'll Lock Up
It is indeed impressive work. I've seen one of the locomotive dios over at another modelling forum before and enjoyed it so it was a treat to see some of their other work.

Thanks for posting the link.

Twitch

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I love and appreciate miniatures of all kind. I used to love creating the realism on my old HO train layout more than running it. Great part is that any scene with any content works fine on a diorama.:)

Twitch

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Believe me it is easy to become immersed in a hobby like that. I remember creating a bunch of weeds near the railroad track by applying singular shafts of selected dried grasses for the effect I wanted. Wish my eyes was still that good for close up stuff.:eek:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic