Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

10,000!

MK

Founder
Staff member
Bartender
This is the ten thousandth post!

10,000 posts! (about half are in the hat forum)

Over 1000 threads!

with only 180 or so members.

That means we are a thriving community.

I love this place.

Long Live The Fedora Lounge!

:clap :clap :clap

Drinks are on the house.:cool2:

fedoralover

Call Me a Cab
Quote: "This is the ten thousandth post! 10,000 posts! (about half are in the hat forum)"

For a place called "The Fedora lounge" that seems appropriate.

regards: fedoralover

pafc

New in Town
this really is one of the friendliest forums i have ever encountered. thanks a lot guys for making this such an awesome place ;)

Nathan Flowers

Head Bartender
Staff member
WooHoo!

Agreed, Fisk. These posts, and the folks that have made them are of superlative quality. I'm glad to be a part of this group.

Imahomer

Practically Family
Here, here. Thank you Mk for starting us out and making this the forum it is. Thank you also to everyone out there who contributes and keeps things running smoothly.

gobler

One of the Regulars
:cool: One of the best boards on line. Great folks and great topics. God bless the FL and MK who started the modern Gentlemen?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢s / Ladies club.

Cheers,
Jeff

Canadave

One Too Many
8_14_7.gif

Williamson

New in Town
Congrats and thanks to everyone who make this place such a great place. The hat section alone could support its own site(grins) with all the information and history contained within its pages. High regards,Williamson.

Pen Collector

One of the Regulars
Great Lounge....

Reading what you gentlemen have to say is one of the highlights of my day. Very informative and sometimes hilarious. Thanks to all the moderators for keeping it a "first class forum".

STHill

One of the Regulars
Thanks, MK, and all the moderators. I don't have a clue about the inner workings of a forum, but I bet it's a lot of work (and probably expense).

This is a great forum with great members, and I'm honored to be allowed to join in the fun.

To the next 10,000, gentlemen!

Matt Deckard

Man of Action
Thank you for the Fedora lounge.

About a year ago I ran into MK at machelli's restaurant in Hollywood. I was with a friend, I was dressed in a three piece suit and fedora and my friend was dressed casual 40's.

We had the luck of being seated next to MK and his wife. The man kept eyeballing my fedora. When he asked where I bought my fedora (grey one at the time) I told him I had it made by a guy in Ft. Worth Texas. "Joe Peters?" He asked, and I was surprised.
He then went to his car to pull out his own Joe Peters Borsalino Indiana Jones hat in brown.

Thanks for brining me to Indy Gear and the Fedora lounge.

See you in person soon.

Joseph C. Brandstetter

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner