Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Marvin Berry

New in Town
I'm not sure how warm you need a leather jacket to keep you, but here, where the weather actually gets COLD, leather has never been my choice for warmth.

In fact, I'm learning that if it isn't above 35 with sun and no wind, I'm choosing something else to wear.

Unfortunately, once that temp gets up into the upper 50s (without wind), leather jackets can get too warm.

This is as equally true for my Schott Perfecto as it is for my Aero Ridley.

One Drop

One of the Regulars
could be leather processing..too much heat possibly ruining the leather.. toxic chemicals..? GMO fruit looks like fruit.. and still wants to be a fruit through all the poison

GMO fruit is not by its nature any better or worse quality than non GMO. There are no poisons or toxins present due to them being GMO or not.

Schott is an excellent company that uses high quality leathers, with various types, finishes, and thicknesses used. You seem to be generalising based on little factual information.

All companies make choices as to the quality of their products, some maintain quality while producing on a large scale, some don't even though they make very limited qualities. My experience with Schott is that they maintain decent standards of quality of manufacture and materials even whileproducing large quantities, their QC seems to be very high and consistent. When you consider their price points my opinion is that they are generally good value and very decent quality, and a very good value for their prices.

Last edited:

One Drop

One of the Regulars
GMO is the term i use for any foods/animals.. drenched/ sprayed/fed with toxicity which absorbs into body/ foods.. could use another phrase or word for this definition

That’s not what it means, it has nothing to do with pesticides or anything that’s sprayed on to produce, or applied to them by any means. Perhaps you might want to look the term up so you can use it correctly in the future (nothing personal, it’s just a highly misunderstood subject! ).

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo