Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

1900’s Vibe Hat Choices? Help me Out!

they are perfect for the job.....an officers Hardy hat
The certified "croquet" pic of Billy (cropped), now in a private collection.

IMG_9617.jpg

Jeff B.

New in Town
It took me over a year to bite the bullet and finally make a purchase. I decided on an Akubra Squatter in Regency Fawn from The Hattery.
The folks at The Hattery were very helpful with determining sizing, the shipping was a breeze, and the hat itself is awesome.
I decided against the Campdraft only because of the lack of colours available. I have always been drawn towards Fawn, Light Browns, Cognac, etc.
I am very pleased and have received numerous compliments on the hat over the past couple weeks.
Thanks for your input everybody!

Attachments

• IMG_8779.jpeg
    IMG_8779.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 35
  • IMG_8781.jpeg
    IMG_8781.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 40
  • IMG_8782.jpeg
    IMG_8782.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 36
It took me over a year to bite the bullet and finally make a purchase. I decided on an Akubra Squatter in Regency Fawn from The Hattery.
The folks at The Hattery were very helpful with determining sizing, the shipping was a breeze, and the hat itself is awesome.
I decided against the Campdraft only because of the lack of colours available. I have always been drawn towards Fawn, Light Browns, Cognac, etc.
I am very pleased and have received numerous compliments on the hat over the past couple weeks.
Thanks for your input everybody!
Looks like the Squatter fit the bill perfectly for what you wanted.

Jeff B.

New in Town
I believe so Jack. That being said, I have kept a lookout for vintage hats. Here is what the Squatter looked like open crown. I was a little shocked at first due to the lighting in our kitchen. It looked brown!

Attachments

• IMG_8764.jpeg
    IMG_8764.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 24

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21