Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

1930s Dress Applejuice Bakelite Buttons S

64tonya

One of the Regulars
This dress is so beautiful, I really want it to go to a good home. I'm thinking late 30's to early 40's. I thought I would offer it here before putting it on ebay. It is a lovely soft cotton weave, like a light linen. It has puff sleeves, pintucks on the bodice and the most incredible buttons I have come across yet! I don't think the pics do them justice. There are some scattered small spots, shown in pics. I have not cleaned the dress and these might come out with a soak. There are two small fray spots shown as well, one is at the left front side just below the waistline. The other is front center of skirt where the pleats open up. Neither go through and are only visible upon close inspection. The worst spot is at the right side side an inch and a half up from the waist, shown in pic.
W-28
B-35
H-36
L-44
Belt is 26 1/2 to 30 at last hole.
Asking $55 because of flaws. Buyer pays shipping. PM if interested. Thanks for looking!
IMG_4855.jpg

IMG_4857.jpg

IMG_4858.jpg

IMG_4853.jpg

IMG_4854.jpg

IMG_4859.jpg

IMG_4861.jpg

IMG_4862.jpg

IMG_4863.jpg

IMG_4869.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads