Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

1930's - Early 1940's Brocade Ties - ONLY ONE LEFT!

Mountain Man

A-List Customer
Here are a few ties from the 1930's to the early 1940's - they average a bit shorter in length, and are made of heavier, brocaded material. The group in the first photo have no visible wear, snags, holes, stains or fading. They are all labeled as follows from left to right:
1) Brown with silver and green geometric design - "The Man Shop, Murphy, NC"
2) Blue with red, gold and light blue swirl design - "Fashion Row Cravat, Resilient Construction" and "Boardwalk Tie Shop, 1327 Boardwalk, Atlantic City, N.J."
3) Black with silver crescents and squares - "Lazarus & Co, Hendersonville, NC"
4) Plum with silver, blue and red squares and arabesques - "Regal Cravats"
Your choice - $10 shipped in USA - $13 Shipped overseas.
IMG_0140.jpg

Second group has minor flaws - not visible due to color & texture of ties
Top to bottom:
1) Dark maroon with red, silver and black swirls - no label, a pressed in wrinkle in the back of the large end - not visible when worn
2) Brown with copper and silver squares and starbursts - no label - tie tack hole in center of the tie about 4" from tip
3) Maroon with silver and gold foulard design - labeled "Manhattan" - some separated stitching on the back of the tie and what appears to be a small flaw in the weave - a "slub" or knot on one of the foulards in the front.
Your choice - $7 shipped in USA, $10 shipped overseas.
IMG_0141.jpg

Last edited:

Flat Foot Floey

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I want to reserve
3) Black with silver crescents and squares - "Lazarus & Co, Hendersonville, NC"
and the whole second lot
1) Dark maroon with red, silver and black swirls - no label, a pressed in wrinkle in the back of the large end - not visible when worn
2) Brown with copper and silver squares and starbursts - no label - tie tack hole in center of the tie about 4" from tip
3) Maroon with silver and gold foulard design - labeled "Manhattan" - some separated stitching on the back of the tie and what appears to be a small flaw in the weave - a "slub" or knot on one of the foulards in the front.

I don't want to sound greedy... because I already bought widebrims ties. I am sharing with my german friends.

Mountain Man

A-List Customer
Wow - have received several PM's on these - the only one available as of today is #1 in Group 1 - the brown with green geometrics. I will be posting several more of this type tie in the same price ranges over the next couple of days.

Johnny J

Call Me a Cab
Wow - have received several PM's on these - the only one available as of today is #1 in Group 1 - the brown with green geometrics. I will be posting several more of this type tie in the same price ranges over the next couple of days.

Can you please post a better pic of that tie that you have left?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou