Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

1940's Style Guide: The Complete Illustrated Guide to 1940's Fashion for Women ebook

vintagedancer

New in Town
1940-fashion-style-guide-women-ebook-image.jpg

In this ebook you will find over 50 pages of

* A history of women’s fashion from 1940-1949
* Detailed descriptions of each item of clothing from hats on down to shoes and everything in between. Each description will tell you about the colors, materials, trim and accessories that made each each item distinctive to the 40’s. I even tell you about what style would be appropriate for the time of day, and type of event. See “What’s Included” below for a complete list of fashion items that are covered.
* Over 130 photographs and illustrations of 1940’s clothing and accessories. Words are hard to picture so we’ve extensively illustrated every item of clothing. You will see real examples of dresses, jewelry, purses, hats, swimsuits and more from vintage photographs, color photographs, sewing patterns and graphic illustrations.
* How to guide on hair style and makeup. Clothing is only half the battle to pulling off the correct 40’s look- hair and make up is the other. I give you how to guides to several popular style hair designs and makeup applications for day and evening wear.
* Links, Links Links! Here is the real time saver. I have scoured the web for months searching for the best online shops, websites, blogs, and books about 1940’s fashion. That’s over 160 shopping links!
* Purchase ready made new or vintage 40’s clothing and accessories (representing the USA, UK, NZ, and AU)
* Patterns to make reproduction 40′s clothing
* Seamstresses to hire to make custom clothing and accessories for you.
* Websites, books and articles about the history of 1940’s Fashion
* More how to guides on hair and make up application.
* Blogs from 1940’s fashion enthusiasts for you to connect with.

Read more about this fabulous new book at
www.1940s-fashion.com/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner