Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

1959 Gillette Fatboy Adjustable Double Edge Razor with Case and Instructions

mattface

Practically Family
SOLDhttps://www.etsy.com/listing/123601738/1959-gillette-fatboy-adjustable-doubleSOLD

This is a very nice collector grade Gillette Fatboy. Everything is right on it, mechanically and aesthetically. Nice bright plating with no brassing, and the paint is all there. The case is also in good condition with some cracking on the top that is cosmetic, but does not effect the opening and closing of the case. It also comes with the original instruction book. The cover is taped, but it is otherwise excellent and an original pack of Gillette Super Stainless blades.

il_570xN.427481214_dovc.jpg

il_570xN.427481216_ccsg.jpg

il_570xN.427481218_izla.jpg

il_570xN.427481210_e34y.jpg

il_570xN.427481212_n169.jpg

This Razor comes cleaned and ready to shave with 5 brand new Personna Lab blades. These are some of the finest quality blades currently on the market. As well as the wonderful vintage Gillette Super Stainless blades.

Last edited:

mattface

Practically Family
Let me just say what an exceptional piece you have here sir! I'd buy it in a heartbeat if I could. You should have no problem at all selling this.

Why thanks Connoisseur_BP. I've handled a lot of Fatboys and this is among the nicest. I think it may be the only set I've had that also had the instruction booklet.

Connoisseur_BP

Familiar Face
Why thanks Connoisseur_BP. I've handled a lot of Fatboys and this is among the nicest. I think it may be the only set I've had that also had the instruction booklet.

It certainly is a gem. Should be in a museum to be honest. I recommend you check out Badger and Blade. Incredibly generous group of people who'd love to get a hold of something like this.

mattface

Practically Family
It certainly is a gem. Should be in a museum to be honest. I recommend you check out Badger and Blade. Incredibly generous group of people who'd love to get a hold of something like this.

Oh I'm all over that site thanks! Well I used to be more active on there, but you know one get busy. I'll be back again and posting it up there eventually.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24