Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

1960's suit for $5+ shipping!

Wash In Lux

One of the Regulars
I've got a suit from the early to mid 60's. It is a lightweight material and black with a subtle pattern and subtle blue. Jacket is 3 button with a single vent. Trousers are pleated with 1 5/8" cuff and have metal Conmar zipper. There's a small area that needs repair on the right leg several inches below the knee; it's hard to see because the suit's black (see pic). Other than that, it's in real nice condition. There is no size marked but I'd guess this to be a 38S, maybe 39S.
Here are some measurements:
Chest (Jacket laid flat and buttoned, measured across chest from armpit to armpit) is 42 inches
Sleeve length (measured from top of shoulder seam to cuff bottom) is 23 inches
Jacket length (measured from the top of neck, straight down the back to hem bottom) is 30 inches
Trouser waist is 32.5 inches
Trouser length - (measured outseam from top of waistband to cuff bottom) is 40.25 inches

I'll ship it for the actual cost based on your zip. It's a little big for me so I'm never going to wear it. Shoot me a message if interested.
Dave

Dsc04208.jpg

Dsc04209.jpg

Dsc04214.jpg

DSC04217.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner