Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

1993 Schott Perfecto 118 Excellent size 44L

Silent_Gray_Fellow

New in Town
Greetings all, for sale is Schott Perfecto style 118 in a size 44L. This jacket is in excellent condition. It's 26 years old (confirmed by Gail at Schott) but looks like it's been mostly closet kept. Very very little wear, no rips, tears, or odors. Couple very tiny marks, but no deal breakers (in my opinion). They may resolve with a simple cleaning I didn't want to do anything to it as I was worried about marking or staining a jacket I wasn't going to keep. And there is a small bluish spot under the left arm that is barely noticeable. I will add a pic as soon as I can get a clear one (it's hard to see) Liner is perfect as are the pockets. All zippers and snaps are present and working. Just doesn't fit me, so I'm putting this one back out there and the hunt will continue. Asking $400 and open to offers, shipped conus.
Please let me know if you have any questions or comments or if you'd like more pics emailed to you.
Thanks so much for looking.

Attachments

• schott5.jpeg
    schott5.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 526
  • schott3.jpeg
    schott3.jpeg
    929.6 KB · Views: 341
  • schott2.jpeg
    schott2.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 333
  • schott1.jpeg