Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

2 Pairs of White's Smoke Jumpers 10D

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I bought these from a fellow lounger a year or 2 ago. They were very lightly used when I received them and are still very lightly used (I have a huge rotation of boots and these get worn less than once a month). I've worn them a dozen or so times each. The black ones are still not fully broken in. They need someone to give them some hard wear to really get them broken in. The rough-out ones have softened a bit so not as much break-in needed but they're still in almost new condition. These boots are built to handle wilderness fire fighting and will take pretty much anything you can throw at them.

There are scuffs and stains consistent with a lightly used pair of boots.

Sizing:
These fit similar to Red Wings, Thorogood and Wolverine. If you wear a 10d in Red Wings than a 10D in White's smoke jumpers will probably fit you well.

These albums have more photos in higher resolution so you can get a full view of the boots.
Black White's Smoke Jumpers Full Album
Brown Roughout White's Smoke Jumpers Full album

The price is $200 + shipping for each pair.
Shipping =
$5/pair for the northeast USA
$10/pair for southeast or Midwest USA
$20 western USA

Contact me for international shipping.

WulCNsCh.jpg

w0sySfbh.jpg

PJzXGS8h.jpg

xmoDk9gh.jpg

JwHGsvyh.jpg

S3eHayRh.jpg

PZJDM2Xh.jpg

t66GxcNh.jpg

18Tcmnlh.jpg

SrqvMBSh.jpg

Last edited:

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hi James,
Sorry for not updating this post more recently. The brown ones have already been sold. The black ones are still available if you're interested.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran