Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

2-Tone Hollywood Jacket and Matching Slacks Rare XL-XXL Size

resortes805

Call Me a Cab
$T2eC16ZHJG!E9nm3q9NnBROT,1C4HQ~~60_57.JPG

UP FOR AUCTION:

A Beautiful Gray and Black Flecked wool/poly gabardine belted HOLLYWOOD JACKET SUIT W/ SLACKS.

The Jacket has two chest pleats and two front vented pleated pocketsas well. It has a 3-part fully detachable belt. Front and back yokes and gathered/Pleated Back and belt is black. Jacket is buttoned with 3 black/gray and black buttons.

Jacket has a heavy ivory satin lining with padded shoulders.

The Slacks are Single pleated 1950s dress slacks with natural waistline in Gray with Black fleck as well.

They feature dropped belt loops, two slash side pockets, metal zipper, 2 slash back pockets.

The Slacks are cuffed and also has four inner buttons for optional suspenders to be worn.

There are no holes or stains on the Jacket, it is in great condition,the slacks do need to be dry cleaned at the bottom inseam cuff as they are a bit dirty as illustrated in the images provided.

So with that here are the measurements and your opportunity to own this great jacket.

MEASUREMENTS (WHEN LAIDFLAT):
JACKET:

SHOULDER TO SHOULDER (ACROSS FRONT): 20" (40 INCHES)

UNDERARM TO UNDERARM(ACROSS FRONT): 26" (52 INCHES)

OUTER SLEEVE LENGTH(SHOULDER EDGE TO CUFF): 24 1/2" INCHES

SLACKS:

WAIST: 22 1/2" (45 INCHES)

INSEAM: 31" INCHES

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Oh geez, that is one of the best clean Hollywoods I have seen, and the price is a bargain without a doubt......lol!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy