Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

2 x 5 Star leather “fit jackets” Free!

Inspired by other members generosity and seeing how 5 Star is taking off, I think this could be a useful thing to do. I have two jackets that I’d like to see folks use as fit jackets, to be passed around the forum and maybe help people guide their own projects. All that is required is the shipping fee. Let’s call it $15 each. If you are outside conus we can figure it out.
The first is the first jacket I had Shawn build for me. Didn’t work out for size or style. Tagged a size 46” it fits more like a larger 44”. Seal brown steer with red drill liner:
CED0EBD3-4A8A-421E-95D6-0246B1F4B4A8.jpeg
BBF986DE-F270-45EB-9872-4514205D1E62.jpeg

The second is this red russet goat Californian. I absolutely love the style but the color just isn’t for me. I’ve tried to convince myself otherwise and have failed. I’ve already got this one queued up for a rebuild in seal brown.
A35CC001-9CC0-4437-A5FB-31E5E1B7F3B5.jpeg
C7B89EB5-2BB5-4871-848A-E91E8E609D07.jpeg

Ideally these will be passed around to multiple members. That said if someone gets ahold of one and really loves it, maybe that’s the end of the line. If not, bump this thread and let these guys travel. I’ve been pretty fortunate with jackets of late and I also need the space for incoming stuff. Hopefully this takes off and people can eliminate some of the guess work out of their builds! Or....just wear a nice jacket and pass it along the same way when the mood strikes!

torfjord

Call Me a Cab
Daaaaamn, how did I sleep on this? I would have loved to have a shot at the Californian. If my current 5* order works out, that will be next in line to order.
Awesomely generous of you!

Robbie79

Call Me a Cab
Very good idea and very generous of you, Tony! I‘ve been to many forums (clothing, watches) in the past 10 years but this is the only one I‘m still an active member just because of the members here! There is only one bad thing about TFL...getting too many inspirations for new jackets...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk