Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

2 X dress shoes 10.5D (Dack's, Cole Haan), 1 X slippers 11D (Churchs)

Doctor Damage

I'll Lock Up
For sale two pairs of shoes and one pair of slippers.

Dack’s, made in Canada full brogues, single soles, black calfskin. Size 10.5D and the shape is sort of like the Alden Aberdeen last. These are in good condition and the leather uppers and soles are of a quality not seen much these days (much better than current AE and most Alden offerings). The soles have plenty of wear left but will need re-soling eventually and toe keepers should really be installed to keep the toes from wearing down further. No smells or anything. These have been too small for me for about 10 years. I want these to go to a good home. Price is USD$25 shipped.

Cole Haan, made in USA cap-toe brogues, single soles. Size 10.5D but they are rather short and will fit a 10E better. Quality of these shoes is excellent and a testament to what Cole Haan was turning out in the 1980s and early 1990s when they still designed classic shoes and made them in the USA. The soles are very thin and I recommend putting a thin layer of Topy on before wearing (I will cut include a piece of Topy from my roll with the shoes, but you will have to find a shoe repairman to put it on). No smells or anything. Even though I haven’t been able to fit into these shoes for over 10 years, I really hate to part with them for old time’s sake since this was my first pair of good shoes, so I want these to go to a good home. Price is USD$50 shipped.

Church’s slippers. Thin soles, cotton lined. Size 11 which is about right. I have worn these a number of times, mostly at the office during the winter, hence the soles look like they’ve been abused; in fact the soles are barely worn. No smells or ickiness, however being slippers they have no real value, so price is USD$10 shipped.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo