Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

2015 Langlitz Columbia W/Moulton Collar

VoodooSan

A-List Customer
After being measured at their shop, I made payments on this until I paid it off in February of 2015, and received it the same month. In all honesty, I doubt I've worn it for more than 3 or 4 hours since it was delivered. Life was changing rapidly back then; I was racked with undiagnosed back pain, I was overweight and out of shape, and I simply didn't have the stamina, the time, or the $$, for the kinds of long rides the jacket was intended for. In the ensuing years, the bike got sold, and even if we acquire another one at some point, it's going to be used for 2 and 3 hour rides, not 2 and 3 week trips. (Drawback to aging, and owning four dogs).

So, this needs to go to someone who can use it the way Langlitz makes them to be used. :)

Sleeve length, from shoulder seam to cuff: 24.75"
Back of collar at the fold, to bottom of jacket, in back: 24.5"
Bottom of collar (at seam to torso) to bottom of jacket, in back: 24"
Pit to Pit, at bottom of armpit gussets: 23"
Shoulder to shoulder: 20"

At the time this was made, I was 5'9', weighed about 190 to 195, and wore a size 46 Short suit coat.

I've never sold a jacket this well-made before, so if you need more info, please feel free to message me and ask.

$865, SHIPPING INCLUDED. PP F&F, Venmo, and Zelle, all work for me. This price is for U.S. sales. PM me if you want to discuss an outside-the-U.S. purchase.

Thanks for looking!

Langlitz 1.jpg
Langlitz 2.jpg
Langlitz 3.jpg
Langlitz 4.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner