Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

$25,000 Levi's Horsehide 30's Jacket

• Thread starter Deleted member 16736
  • Start date

Mario

I'll Lock Up
I'm dead serious about that guy being a rather severe headcase. Or maybe just a heavy breathing fun seeker? I dunno...

From the Q&A:

Q: From 20K to 40K..., why not 400K?!
A: Opening bid was $25K ~ Reserve was $40K, $400K seems a little high, but thanks for your suggestion and interest.

He's got three offers so far. I would love to know just how much they offered him. $100? $500? $1000? A free place in a mental asylum? ;)

ace12

New in Town
I'm dead serious about that guy being a rather severe headcase. Or maybe just a heavy breathing fun seeker? I dunno...

From the Q&A:

Q: From 20K to 40K..., why not 400K?!
A: Opening bid was $25K ~ Reserve was $40K, $400K seems a little high, but thanks for your suggestion and interest.

He's got three offers so far. I would love to know just how much they offered him. $100? $500? $1000? A free place in a mental asylum? ;)

For the hell of it, I would like to offer him $500! Well it seems like he wanted $40, 000 straight!

Note, the jacket is certainly worth several thousand dollars. With a reasonable starting bid, it might hit the $5000-10,000 dollar mark. This guys just getting greedy.

Levis nuts are only really in it for the denim - if this was a mint Type I jacket, or earlier, he would probably be sure to get $40,000 for it in that size.

bk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo