Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

30's Mouton Coat

epr25

Practically Family
I would love for this to go to someone here on the lounge. I will add my ebay description with all the info after the photos. I am asking $20 plus shipping which this is heavy but via ups I would not think it would be more then 8-9
My normal e-mail is swirl9@yahoo.com
101_0844-1.jpg
[/IMG]
101_0845.jpg
[/IMG]
101_0848.jpg
[/IMG]
101_0850.jpg
[/IMG]
101_0859-1.jpg
[/IMG]
101_0846-1.jpg
[/IMG]
The interior is fully lined with black silk satin I believe. Nice material. The original tag from Carson Perrie Scott is still attached and in greta shape. Nice broad shoulder lines with a swing fit to the body. The sleeves are cuffed and also have an added something. There is a point or a rounded area behind each cuff. I am not sure what the purpose of this was or if it was just a fashion detail of the time. If anyone knows please contact me. The coat closes up the front with 3 hook and eye closures. I think adding some fancy buttons would be a great idea! There are pockets at the hips. There is not a size tag present. I would estimate it to be a safe M size but please also refer to the following measurments: chest 21" flat, the length from the collar to the back of the hem is 36". This is in good shape. There is some slight crushing of the fur around the rolled edge in the front. There was also something on one of the cuffs, I don't knwo what it was but when I brushed it it came out I think I got all of it off of there. There is a seam separation of the interior lining I have shown this in one of the photos. All in all an interesting luxurious coat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24