Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

36" Highwayman, Brown CXFQHH

09alloy

Familiar Face
Up for consideration is my 36" Highwayman, Brown CXFQHH, purchased used from Aero. I had a new olive cotton drill liner installed with new sleeves and storm cuffs done at the Aero factory. Never worn, smoke free home.

Here are the comments Aero had on the website when I purchased this jacket:

"Used, in superb condition. Sleeve - 25.5"; Pit to Pit - 21"; Back - 25"; Shoulders - 17.5"

This 36 Highwayman fits like a 40 jacket. The sleeve, Pit, Back and Shoulder lengths correspond with a correctly fitted leather jacket. Those in the know are familiar with having to down sizing two sizes in the Highwayman, they are notoriously large and even if you find one, the other measurements are not appropriate for the chest size.

If you are looking for a well cared for, broken in horsehide Highwayman in a awesome color, this is it. Not only will this Highwayman actually fit, there is no excruciating break-in period...

The only reason I am selling is because I just purchased a Premier Highwayman from a fellow Lounger on this site. It too is a awesome jacket but I will hardly ever wear these living in sunny Florida! Both of these jackets replaced my first 40 Highwayman which was to large and I have since sold, lesson learned!!

$500...plus shipping or OBO

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• IMG_6338.JPG
    IMG_6338.JPG
    254.5 KB · Views: 510
  • IMG_6339.JPG
    IMG_6339.JPG
    254.4 KB · Views: 493
  • IMG_6340.JPG
    IMG_6340.JPG
    178.7 KB · Views: 479
  • IMG_6341.JPG
    IMG_6341.JPG
    220 KB · Views: 497
  • IMG_6342.JPG
    IMG_6342.JPG
    262.7 KB · Views: 522
Last edited:

VR46

Familiar Face
How is the fit at the midsection and waist? The Highwayman is normally a fairly generous cut, so how slim fitting is this jacket at the waistline? Sounds like yours has some proportions that may be a little different from the norm.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo