Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

40's House

olive bleu

One Too Many
"Many of Ben's collectables are from relatives. But such is his celebrity in the area that strangers often pop by with knick-knacks."

.Boy...i really need to get myself to that status..:)

Grant Fan

Practically Family
That is an amazing home, he did such a fabulous job. And good for him for sticking too it :eusa_clap , I am sure many people discouraged the behavior.

davestlouis

Practically Family
I like that living room set too, great 30s look! I would never go to that much effort to live retro, but I commend him for making the effort.

Miss Tuppence

A-List Customer
Indeed there are a lot of us out there! Well I say I ‘us’ I am doing as much as my circumstances allow!
But I do think he has done a grand job….. However if I was to be picky (sorry, a perfectionist here:eek: ) the kitchen cupboards aren’t period along with the other obvious things. The Past Time packaging is new isn’t it?! But I suppose that’s the photographers fault. Quite a positive article too, which makes a change! ;)

RetroPat

Familiar Face
Very nice article about a very cool guy. I didn't even bother reading the comments section because I knew there would be some bozos that would annoy me. I really do commend the guy for ignoring naysayers and living life the way he wants to live it. That place is my dream house.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner