Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

'40s or '50s Black/Gray Whippet-ish Disney (?) Fedora, 7 1/2

Orgetorix

Call Me a Cab
Lovely black fedora, '40s or '50s by the proportions. Comes in a Disney box; I'm not sure if the hat itself is a Disney or not - all the liner says is "Premier" and "High Quality." In any case, it's a very nice hat with smooth, high-quality felt. It's black (or possibly a very, very dark gray) with a wide black ribbon and black ribbon brim binding. The crown has a c-crease shape with a slight rake from front to back.
Tagged size is 7 1/2 and fits TTS. Inside circumference is right about 23 1/2". Brim is 2 3/8" wide. Crown is about 5" at the highest point, creased as it is currently.

Condition is excellent; no moth damage at all. There are a couple of smudgy spots on the underside of the brim that you can see in the photos; they may brush out but should be easy to clean in any case.

$175 OBO, including shipping in the continental US. Will ship elsewhere, but ask me for a quote.

PM me if interested!

G4Bc64G.jpg
iGIQTk1.jpg
ADjgWeU.jpg
ysJ9ABu.jpg
fBfmIGs.jpg
7M0expg.jpg
8CdXJJt.jpg
xwschmH.jpg
bt1cAuR.jpg
Dj5XwSD.jpg

Last edited: