5 Pairs of Alden Boots 8.5 E and 9 D

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by oneterrifichog, Aug 22, 2020.

1. oneterrifichog

oneterrifichog Practically Family

I am selling 5 pairs of Alden Boots. These are priced individaully by number below. I just do not wear them anymore since retiring. They are in excellent condition only worn when meeting clients then off as soon meetings were over. The soles have virtually no wear, if interested in any one pair and you would like to see more photos pm me and I will send more pics. Each pair of shoes will have 2 shots.

PayPal only and Shipping in the Continental US is Free. I will ship internationally but will only insure for the exact amount so please be aware.

1. Alden of Carmel Cordovan Leather in Cordovan Color 8.5 E, Commando Soles, Barrie Last. These have been worn maybe a dozen times. $400.00 which is less than half original Value.
    IMG_1284.JPG
    IMG_1285.JPG

2. Alden of Carmel, Indy Boot 8.5 E in Black Leather. Barrie Last, Commando Sole in Excellent Condition Worn maybe 15 times. Soles have virtually no wear. $275.00 Less than half original Value
    IMG_1292.JPG
    IMG_1293.JPG

3. Alden 1273 Dark Brown Suede Leather and leather lined. Chucka Boot with All Terrain Sole 8.5 E in Excellent Condition and virtually no wear on the soles. Barrie Last. $300.00
    IMG_1288.JPG IMG_1289.JPG
    4. Alden (H Stockton of Atlanta) Chucka Boot in Brown Leather (Lined) Barrie Last with leather Soles 9D. Excellent Condition worn very little. Price $275.00

IMG_1290.JPG
    IMG_1291.JPG

5. Alden (H Stockton of Atlanta) George Boot in Light Brown Leather (Lined) Plaza Last with leather Soles 9D. Worn perhaps 10 times. Price $300.00

IMG_1294.JPG
    IMG_1295.JPG

Thanks for looking,
    OTH

2. oneterrifichog

Ok closing this down for lack of interest which is cool. Not for Sale. Oh and does anyone know how to delete a thread? Just Curious

3. Bfd70

Bfd70 Call Me a Cab

It’s only been a day and a weekend at that. I’d give it a few. I’d buy those black indy in .5 sec if they fit.

oneterrifichog likes this.
  4. oneterrifichog

I agree but honestly I am not expecting much activity. If someone is interested that's cool but I have noticed that Alden just is not selling at all on the bay either. I would imagine the economy has a lot to do with it. Additionally I am firm on the pricing as well because they have hardly been worn.

5. Mrfrown

Mrfrown Practically Family

These are great. Do you know your brannock? I wear 8 EE or 8.5 EE in most of my pairs, so these are probably too narrow for me.

I feel like shoe selling is generally tough because 1) so many sizes! and 2) listed sizes fit so differently across different shoe makers & models

6. oneterrifichog

My current Brannock Device measurement is between and 8.5 E and a 9 E. The 8.5 E may work as the toe box for these particular Chucka boots have the Barrie Last. I would not reccomend the 9 D boots as they would be too narrow. They work for me again because of the wider toe box in the Barrie Last. If you have one or two in mind let me know by pm and I will send measurements of the widest part of the sole and the length so you can compare to shoes you currently have.

7. oneterrifichog

1. Alden of Carmel Cordovan Leather in Cordovan Color 8.5 E, Commando Soles, Barrie Last. These have been worn maybe a dozen times. $400.00 which is less than half original Value. SOLD! IMG_1284 (1).JPG

Mrfrown likes this.
  8. oneterrifichog

2. Alden of Carmel, Indy Boot 8.5 E in Black Leather. Barrie Last, Commando Sole in Excellent Condition Worn maybe 15 times. Soles have virtually no wear. $275.00 Less than half original Value SOLD

9. oneterrifichog

2. Alden of Carmel, Indy Boot 8.5 E in Black Leather. Barrie Last, Commando Sole in Excellent Condition Worn maybe 15 times. Soles have virtually no wear. $275.00 Less than half original Value SOLD on Ebay.

10. oneterrifichog

5. Alden (H Stockton of Atlanta) George Boot in Light Brown Leather (Lined) Plaza Last with leather Soles 9D. Worn perhaps 10 times. Price $300.00 Sold on Ebay

11. oneterrifichog

3. Alden 1273 Dark Brown Suede Leather and leather lined. Chucka Boot with All Terrain Sole 8.5 E in Excellent Condition and virtually no wear on the soles. Barrie Last. $300.00 Sold on Ebay

Last edited: Sep 3, 2020
  12. oneterrifichog

4. Alden (H Stockton of Atlanta) Chucka Boot in Brown Leather (Lined) Barrie Last with leather Soles 9D. Excellent Condition worn very little. Price $275.00 SOLD!!! Final Pair!