Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

50 Unexplainable Photos

Tiller

Practically Family
I know it's wrong, but I think that chair is hilarious lol

Wrong? Heck no, there is a lot of talent shown with that piece :p. I'll have one made for you when I order mine rue. :p lol

I've seen people make a bear rug before, but the talent to make that chair really does impress me.

Last edited:

Tiller

Practically Family
I just like the fact that the head pops up. I think it would be great fun during Halloween :D

You can put up a sign that says "winnie the pooh" in the seat, and have a honey pot next to his face. lol You'll scare every kid from here to the Appalachian mountains. lol To mean? Maybe, but kinda funny to.

HadleyH

I'll Lock Up
You can put up a sign that says "winnie the pooh" in the seat, and have a honey pot next to his face. lol .......

omg! Tiller, you must be kidding! :mmph: that chair is a disgrace! the headless "winnie the poo"? the chair with no head? noooooo that is one disgusting chair!

the only saving grace of that artifact is the popping head ...that's all.:p

Tiller

Practically Family
omg! Tiller, you must be kidding! :mmph: that chair is a disgrace! the headless "winnie the poo"? the chair with no head? noooooo that is one disgusting chair!

lol. Say what you will, but it took a lot of different skills to make that headless chair you don't like :p. I don't know if their are to many individuals alive today who could build it. You'd have to make a frame, which requires more skill with woodwork then one would think, then you'd have to know how to tan bear skin correctly, then you'd have to sew it correctly around the frame, and you have a bit of early taxidermy with the popping head. :p I know I couldn't build it. I'm impressed that someone could.

the only saving grace of that artifact is the popping head ...that's all.:p
That's the most interesting aspect of it for me. I haven't seen taxidermy from 1865 before, and was under the impression that it was mostly shallow work compared to today, but I'm actually rather impressed.

rue

tumblr_l001xeciLi1qa9b8ro1_1280.jpg

Johnny had the sneaking suspicion that his parents really wanted a girl.

More weird photos here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany