Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

50 Unexplainable Photos

Connery

One Too Many
People were going "green" even back then.:p

4584327237_0363a445e3_b.jpg

scottyrocks

I'll Lock Up
Oops, sorry. Not you, Ted. Cycle World magazine for years had a back page that featured some weird bike-related photo which often featured someone doing something weird/dangerous/or just plain out-there on or with a motorcycle. The person in the photo was always referred to as 'Ted.' I continue the tradition here in the 'unexplainable photos' thread.

HadleyH

I'll Lock Up
l
Oops, sorry. Not you, Ted. Cycle World magazine for years had a back page that featured some weird bike-related photo which often featured someone doing something weird/dangerous/or just plain out-there on or with a motorcycle. The person in the photo was always referred to as 'Ted.' I continue the tradition here in the 'unexplainable photos' thread.

ohhhhh LOL i see now!lol (he-he Ted);)

TidiousTed

Practically Family

No offence taken my friend, it was just to tempting to ad that little comment. Besides as you see I was at the health studio the whole time ;)

Connery

One Too Many
I would like to introduce you all to my family. On the left is my better half "Baaaily" and this little one is our boy "Baaaab".:D

4584341889_8a7938ae4d_b.jpg
...say hello to the nice people Baaaab...:wave:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran