Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

7 1/2 Killer Custom Silverbelly (to die for)....haha!

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
[URL=http://s1140.photobucket.com/user/LoveMyHats2/media/IMAG4553_zpshzizd4ay.jpg.html] [/URL]

I have more pictures but they are a PAIN for me to load from Photobucket...

Now this hat here is a 100% Custom full beaver hat that is about the smoothest creamy feeling felt you ever held in your hand. What makes this rare to some degree, this was made for us by Tonyb, Tumwater hatter. You may not know but Tonyb made some of the best hats ever. Sadly it seems he is not popular making hats any more, can't say what all is going on about that, and frankly feel sad for him. BUT this hat is a ROCKET! Killer lid. It has the famous bells and whistles of his famous pounce job, ribbon and bow work, I had the lighter yellow used on the edge of the brim for a real vintage look to the colors. The 100% beaver hat body is Silverbelly and the off set grey ribbon and bow just bring it all together. I hate like hell to sell this but have a need for the extra cash....I have about $375.00 into this hat....and Daniel wore it all but three times over the years. It is like new. Not a mark or finger print on it. If you wear a 7 1/2 you will love this hat like crazy. It sort of looks like a few notable Stetsons from the late 1940-1050's, with a slight whippet look.

I have to ask $160.00 for this shipped. I cannot go any lower, I will just as soon keep it as to sell this gem for anything less. SHIPPED means to your door here on CONUS and not to Mars...if you want it shipped to Mars...grab your gold bars and be prepared to toss a few this way as it cost a lot more for shipping to outside the USA. You can PM me is you are serious about wanting this one....it is all ready to ship out just waiting for that paypal to hit my account. Any questions ask....but pay pal me and it is yours.......contact me PM for any pay pal information and of course to give me your mail address for the Postal Carrier to deliver it.

Thanks so much....

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
I will check back after dinner time for any PM's or questions....but the bottom line just go ahead and buy this...you will love yourself and thank your wallet as this hat would run a big amount if you want to have one made by anyone like it.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
That's very nice. I'm lucky to own five of Tony's hats and the quality is up there with the best custom hatmakers.

I've a lot of custom hats, but the Tumwaters have the best felt finish of any of them.

Cheers!
David

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Thanks so much David, you are right...Tony made some "KILLER" hats....and if no one wants this one....it is all good and fine...because I can never get one just like it for Daniel from anyone else. It will not kill us to keep this one here....so if anyone wants they need to move on it....this hat will be gone quickly.

ideaguy

One Too Many
KILLER HAT!!!
trying to figure what to wear with it-calls for a cashmere car coat, something natty...here's a case of
the hat calling the look, rather than the other way around; Daniel's one lucky guy...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy