Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

7 1/8 J.C. Penny's Marathon

Neophyte

My Mail is Forwarded Here
As was the case with the Stetson homburg I'm selling, this hat was discovered to be too small for me. Rather than go through the process of returning it, I thought I'd recoup some of my loss while introducing this hat into TheFedoraLounge membership.

Alright, down to business. Up for grabs is a light brown J.C. Penny's "Supreme Quality" Marathon. The brim is 2.75'' wide. Please post any questions you might have.

PennyMarathon4.jpg

There is a light smudge (I don't know if it's a dirt deposit or a stain) visible in this photo on the front of the crown to the side of the pinch. It isn't really as noticeable as the picture would have you believe, but there's only so much an iPhone camera can do to depict reality.

PennyMarathon6.jpg

PennyMarathon3.jpg

You might notice the three small mothbites in this one. They are VERY small, but I wanted to make absolutely sure that the potential buyer is aware of them.

PennyMarathon1.jpg

PennyMarathon2.jpg

This hat is two sizes too small for me. It shows, doesn't it lol:
PennyMarathon5.jpg

Initially I will be asking $50 flat (shipping is included in that price). I will ship ONLY to the lower 48 United States (I apologize to our overseas members, cash is simply to tight for me right now to pay that kind of shipping). The box this thing will come in is VERY sturdy.

If there is no interest, or the hat is not sold within a week's time, the hat will be listed on Ebay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo