Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

7 1/8 vintage grey Stetson Sovereign homburg

Neophyte

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Stetson "The Sovereign" homburg, vintage, probably 40s or 50s. If untrue someone please correct me. 2.5'' brim, current crease is 4.5'' tall front and back, 5.25'' tall at highest point on sides. Excellent cindition, with ony one possible smudge, smaller than a dime, on the brim. I'm sure it'll clean off, though I haven't yet made an attempt. I'll post a pic of the spot today after work. Fantastic felt, moldable like clay, and similar to that of the Stetson Buckaroo I recently sold.

I am sellimg it because it is too small for me to wear. It was mistakenly reported by the Ebay seller to be a 7 3/8, when in actuality it seems to be, by my measurements, a 7 1/8.

I am asking $50 plus half of the shipping cost. I will pay the other half of shipping out of my own pocket.

StetsonSovereign5.jpg

StetsonSovereign6.jpg

StetsonSovereign3.jpg

StetsonSovereign1.jpg

StetsonSovereign4.jpg

StetsonSovereign2.jpg

Last edited:

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Beautiful hat, and in my size, too! Alas, my funds are presently depleted. I went a little overboard last month... I'm sure you'll have no trouble finding a good home for it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo