Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

7 3/8 and 7 1/2 fedoras for sale!

Lotsahats

One Too Many
Akubra Adventurer 7 3/8 (click to follow the link)

Are you looking for a great hat with classic lines and a great reputation? Look no further than this 100% fur-felt Akubra Adventurer! Akubra is the #1 name in hats Down Under, and these hats are known for their quality craftsmanship, their rugged construction, and their timeless good looks. This Imperial-Quality Adventurer adds a taste of everyone's favorite archaeologist to the mix--check out that pinch and the brim curl, then add your own whip, pistol, and leather jacket. No matter what you choose to do with this deep chestnut-brown hat, you'll come out a winner. A great size 7 3/8 (American) or 59 metric, this hat is a desirable size in solid condition. No smells, stains, or moth bites.

Crown: 5" as creased
Brim: 3" front and back, 2 5/8" on the sides
Head opening: 8 1/8 by 6 3/4"

Penneys Marathon 7 1/2 (click to follow the link)

American-made fedoras from the mid-century have all the right hallmarks of taste: they reflect a classic sense of style, they complete any outfit, and they bring a sense of panache to anything you do. Take this gray (with just the slightest hint of blue) Penney's Marathon in size 7 1/2. Its 100% fur-felt construction gives it a good feel under your hand, and its bound brim and shark-gill mid-sized ribbon provide a great look without being in-your-face or over-the-top. The hat has no smells, stains, or moth bites--it's ready to wear!

Crown: 4 1/2" in the front, 4 1/4" in the back
Brim: 2 1/2"
Head opening: 8 1/8 by 6 3/4"

Stetson Premiere Stetsonian 7 3/8 (click to follow the link)

Stetson has been listening to the cries of fans of vintage hats, and it has produced some amazing new fedoras that speak of the craftsmanship and style of years gone by. Take this almost-new 100% fur felt Stetson Premiere Stetsonian in tawny. While it's a new hat, this one has the great wide ribbon and bound edge that makes the Stetsonian such an enduring classic; its open-crown quality is second-to-none! The hat carries a crease like a dream, so you can keep it the way it is or recrease it to suit your needs. No stains, odors, or moth bites on this one--just a sweet lid.

Crown: 6 1/2" open, 5" as creased
Brim: 2 3/4"
Head opening: 8 1/4 by 6 3/4"

Note: I do not own a hat circumferencing tool, and so I'm not offering a circumference measurement.

I ship USPS Priority mail. Payment is expected within 24 hours of end of auction. No returns. Good luck, and thanks!

Last edited:

Lotsahats

One Too Many
Thanks! Typically 7 3/8. I can fit into a 7 1/4 LO, and sometimes I'll pick up a 7 1/2 just for the extra room.

A

Lotsahats

One Too Many
You can click the names of each hat to go to the link for the auction--prices are still only at the opening bid!

Aaron

tommyK

One Too Many
Enjoying the Penney, Thanks! Didn't see this til after I got the hat, didn't know I was bidding on your hat. good deal, good hat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy