Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

7 3/8 LO Buckaroo Hatters Moorelite fedora

Neophyte

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Well, I've been struggling with whether or not to let this one go for a while now. It was my first non-Akubra hat, my first lightweight felt, and my first 100% beaver hat.

However, as my tastes have developed I have found myself loving hats with wide brims, and as awesome as this hat is, the brim is just far too short. In addition, I wear predominately casual/smart casual clothing, and rarely have a chance to dress up. I feel the hat is going to waste.

Anyway, down to business. The hat is a lightweight 100% beaver body in Silverbelly with a medium grey ribbon and edge binding. The brim is about 2 1/4 inches. The crown is creased in a C-crown, 4 1/2 inches at its tallest point and 4 inches at the lowest. Fit is incredible, and the lightweight body makes it very comfortable, you may even forget it's there. The hat has no liner.

If you have any questions about the hat, please feel free to PM me. As I've rarely worn the hat, it is still in excellent condition. If there's a pic you'd like me to take I will gladly oblige.

I am asking $190 for the hat. Shipping is already included in that price. If the hat does not sell, or no interest is shown, I will go ahead and post it on eBay. Thank you all for your interest, and good luck!

BuckarooFedora1.png

BuckarooFedora2.png

BuckarooFedora3.png

BuckarooFedora4.png

BuckarooFedora5.png

BuckarooFedora7.png

BuckarooFedora8.png

BuckarooFedora6.png

Last edited:

Yeps

Call Me a Cab
If I had the funds, I would be on this in a second.However, as I am leaving the university and entering the real world, I can't come close to affording it.

I would reconsider selling it. I think it is one of the nicest hats you have (at least that I have seen) and it really suits you well.

Neophyte

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thanks, Yeps :). Congratulations on your arrival into the real world. I'm working my way there myself :D.

It's true that it's the nicest dress hat I own, but I never wear it. The small brim is not to my preference, and the hat's looks outclass my usual casual wardrobe. Also, a university student it's rare that I get an opportunity to dress to the nines.

As such I'd rather see it in the possession of someone who would better utilize it, either as headgear or as a part of a collection.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo