Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

7 more hats for sale, and some suits...

havershaw

Practically Family
Sorry I didn't list these here first, but I don't have a ton of time and I could only upload the photos once, so - to eBay they went. If you are a forum member, let me know if you are bidding on one of the hats.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...&userid=havershaw&completed=0&sort=3&since=-1

The Stetson Imperial, by the way, is NOT one of the great Stetson Imperials. It's one of the later Stetson Imperials. I'll be lucky if I sell it for that price.

I also have some pretty nice 50s/60s suits, some sharkskin for those who might be interested. I've had them a long time, and most are way too big for me, so they might be good for some of you. If it doesn't scream 30s/40s, I probably won't wear it, and as all of my stuff is tailored now, I figured I might as well let these go, since I think they're maybe even too big to have 'em tailored down to my size.

Michaelson

One Too Many
Havershaw, old friend, you REALLY know how to drive folks to drink. You'd HAVE to post this, and all your hats are size 7!!! Sheesh! (not that I required a reason to drink, but come on!:eek: ;) )Regards. Michaelson

havershaw

Practically Family
Yeah, it's tough all over.

Drinking, by the way, has not been conclusively shown to shrink heads, but by all means, you're welcome to try. I'll have a hat waiting for you when you're down to my size.;)

Michaelson

One Too Many
Unfortunately, for me to do that, my liver will probably give out before my head shrinks to a size 7. (grins) Regards. Michaelson

Michaelson

One Too Many
Ya got a point there, my friend.;) Still, a little 'whine' is good for the soul, or so I've heard.....at least I THINK that's what I heard.:rolleyes: :) Regards. Michaelson

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21