Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

7 Suits for sale (perhaps)

Magus

Practically Family
Greetings all,

I have 7 suits that no longer fit me, most are in fantastic shape and started their lives as $400-$800 beauties from Nordstroms. The kick is that they are from the 80's. Classic lines, some double breasted, some with reverse pleats and cuffed legs all wool most are Piere Cardin, always in seperate garment bags. But before I go through the trouble of taking pics and putting them here...I am wondering if anyone has an interest at all given that they are not "seriously vintage".

BTW...I also have about 40 silk ties, most with basic stripes, most of tham Talbot. Also from that era.

So chime in and if there is interest I will post them.

Thanks
M

Magus

Practically Family
My stomach...yeah...I ummmmm....went to put one on the other day and low and behold...it wouldn't fit. they....errrrr....must have shrunk...yeah...thats it.

Oh..by the way...I am 6'3" tall and was 170 pounds at the time they fit. The waist measurements are around 32-33.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112