Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

70s Shields cafe racer, 40, rare racing yellow!

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
I have never before seen a Shields in this color - a powder yellow, really wonderful. A light jacket, perfect for spring, summer, early fall. Everything works. A modern 40-
Shoulder width - 18
P2p - 21.5
Length - 24.75
Sleeve - 24
Asking $190 shipped CONUS.
PS - The S in the Shields label does NOT stand for Small, it stands for Shields.

PXL_20230327_180305897~2.jpg

PXL_20230327_175901230~3.jpg

PXL_20230327_175930122~3.jpg

PXL_20230327_175919766~2.jpg

greenc

New in Town
Hi Will, I love the jacket, very cool. Can you give me a bit more information on its condition and the year you think it might have been made? You mentioned the zips all work, yes? And from the photos the lining seems intact. Is there anything additional I should know about it? No rips, tears, holes, pin-holes, etc? Oh, hate to even ask but does it smell? All is in good shape, yes? If so, I'll take it.

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
It is in absolutely perfect shape. No smells. Beautiful racing yellow color. I think it is from 1970s. All zippers work. But tomorrow I am going out of town until May 10. You have dibs, but can only sell after I come back.

Last edited:

greenc

New in Town
It is in absolutely perfect shape. No smells. Beautiful racing yellow color. I think it is from 1970s. All zippers work. But tomorrow I am going out of town until May 10. You have dibs, but can only sell after I come back.
Thanks very much, how would you like me to pay? Shall I PayPal it, and if so can you give me the details? Happy to get the money to you while you're gone or of course wait until you're back on the 10th, no problem either way - just don't want to miss this jacket, I really do think it's cool. Looking forward to your thoughts. Take care and enjoy the trip. Sincerely, Chris

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
Thanks very much, how would you like me to pay? Shall I PayPal it, and if so can you give me the details? Happy to get the money to you while you're gone or of course wait until you're back on the 10th, no problem either way - just don't want to miss this jacket, I really do think it's cool. Looking forward to your thoughts. Take care and enjoy the trip. Sincerely, Chris
Sent you details in PM (Conversations). A little envelope icon in upper right hand side of the screen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nextstop1derland